Members are the heart of the Iowa Organic Association! Join us; our work depends on your support.
Please consider becoming a member
You will have the opportunity to receive periodic newsletters to keep you informed of IOA activities and other interesting articles, resources through our website including NOSB actions, emerging research in organic food and food animal production, resources and input information. Download a Membership Form to send in a paper form or join online:
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Sponsorships help IOA deliver organic programs and resources across Iowa, provide a collective voice for organic advocacy and cultivate greater organic cooperation among agencies, stakeholders and neighbors. Thank you! Download a Corporate Form (fillable MSWord or PDF) to send in a paper form or join online:
- Sustainer: $5000- "Barn-Raiser" sponsorship incentives, a ¼-paged size ad in the Iowa Organic Resource Directory and an exclusive field day /sponsor.
- Barn-Raiser: $2000- “Cultivator” sponsorship incentives, a business card size ad in the Iowa Organic Resource Directory and an annual feature spot on IOA website, E-News and social media about your organic business or farm.
- Cultivator: $1000- “Seeder” sponsorship incentives, logo in the Iowa Organic Resource Directory and listed as a field day sponsor at events and in promotion.
- Seeder: $500- Business membership incentives and listed as sponsor in e-News and website.
- Business Membership: $100 - listed in the Annual Report, listed in the Iowa Organic Resource Directory, and reduced pricing for IOA programs.