The Iowa Organic Association is excited to offer a farm-to-table lunch during our Farmer's Hen House Field Day. We work with local growers and caterers to bring field day participants a fantastic locally-prepared, organic meal.
Lunch will be provided by Ila Fern Miller, a local relative of our Host family, and her Kalona-based business, Miller Homestead Cooking.
- Veggie and Ham loaded Egg Bake with Farmers Hen House organic eggs
- Vegetarian option available
- Fresh Tomato slices
- Garden Salad
- Fresh Homemade Bread with organic butter and strawberry-rhubarb jam
- Ila's Famous Tapioca Pudding
*Ila's Homemade Pie and Organic Ice Cream will be served at the Ropp Farm*
To Register for the Field day AND Farm-to-Table Lunch, please RSVP Below.
- Please note there is no cost to attend and participate in the field day.
- If you would prefer no lunch, click HERE to register for the field day without a meal.
We are offering IOA members a lower rate of $10/meal and non-member a rate of $25/meal.
- For more information on membership and supporting the Iowa Organic Association please click HERE.
Please reach out to Erika with any questions about the field day or your membership.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Thursday, August 17th at 11:00 A.M.!