The National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) will meet to discuss substances petitioned for addition to or deletion from the National List of Allowed and Prohibited Substances (National List), substances due to sunset from the National List in 2025, and recommendations on organic policies.
Please visit the The National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) Fall 2023 Meeting Webpage HERE for more information.
The (NOSB) invites the public to submit written comments and/or provide oral comments. Interested parties are encouraged to review the online meeting materials, including the tentative agenda, subcommittee proposals, and discussion documents.
- NOSB Online Comment Webinars: October 17 & 19, 2023; Noon - 5:00 pm Eastern Time (2 days)
- Please submit feedback via Regulations.gov. (Docket # AMS-NOP-23-0026).
- The deadline to submit written comments is 11:59 p.m. Eastern on September 28, 2023.
- Registration for Oral comments will open in late August when the agenda and proposals are posted.
NOSB In-Person Public Meeting: October 24 - 26, 2023; 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Pacific Time (3 days)
- Meeting held at the Marriott Downtown Providence and also webcasted Live.
- Marriott Downtown Providence
- Phone: +1 (401) 553-0485.
- Reservations: Group name - NOSB Fall 2023 Meeting. Book your group rate HERE.
- Room reservation cutoff date: Monday, September 25, 2023.
Visit The NOSB Fall 2023 Meeting Webpage HERE
1 Orms St
Providence, RI 02904
Google map and directions