Please join us for an Organic Field Day at the Rodale Institute Midwest Organic Center. Participants will have the opportunity to interact one-on-one with Rodale Institute’s Midwest Organic Center staff and team of Organic Consultants, and learn about our research and demonstration projects focused on organic agriculture and tailored for farmers in the Midwest. This event is ideal for researchers, students, educators and all farmers, whether you are interested in learning more about organic farming, have an interest in consulting services to transition to organic, or are currently a Midwest organic farmer.
- Equipment demos
- Roller crimper
- NRCS rainfall simulator
- Field tours, research presentations
- No-till vegetable trial
- Alternative cropping system
- Dry bean production
- Presentations by Dr. Kathleen Delate, Iowa State University, ISU Extensionists, and the Rodale Institute Consulting team
- Meet and greet with the Midwest Organic Center staff, equipment vendors, organic seed companies, and other local organizations
Good Morrow Pizza will be offering appetizing lunch options for Purchase, made with organic ingredients, including some grown on Rodale's own farm.
- Guests are Welcome to Bring Their Own Lunch if Preferred.
*This Event was made possible with Sponsorship from Albert Lea Organic Seed*
The cost to attend is $25, and registration is required.
For more information and to register please click HERE
3706 St Peter’s Rd
Marion, IA 52302
Google map and directions